Philippines hit hardest by the storm, now leaving with high rate of damage, death toll rises and other people missing.
Typhoon Ineng is leaving Philippine Area of Responsibility, however it leaves the country with so much disaster and killed many Filipinos. The typhoon entered Philippines on 18 August 2015 and a Public Storm Signal #1 and 2 over Batanes and Isabela by PAGASA. Affected areas being warned to prepare for whatever typhoon may bring, blue alert placed by National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council.
Many domestic flights been cancelled due to bad weather brought by typhoon Ineng, but airlines re-accommodate affected passengers on the soonest available flights. Currently, typhoon Ineng with International name of typhoon Goni is a powerful tropical cyclone affecting Okinawa, Japan to expect high waves, heavy rains, and floods.
Typhoon Ineng to leave Philippines today, improving conditions in the capital Manila, where some workplaces and schools affected by the typhonn had been closed because of rainfall, said weather forecasters. Public storms warning been lifted, as typhoon continues to leave the country.
Typhoon brought damages to the country and took many lives. In Mountain Province, PDRRM recorded two death, one missing, and two injured caused by heavy rain and wind induced by typhoon Ineng. Most of casualties were from Benguet and 10 people reported dead. In Northern Luzon, as heavy rains hit the area which triggered landslides, 14 people reported dead and affected thousands of people.
NDRRMC stated, a total of 15 people dead so far as of August 23 and another 17 are missing with damages from both infrastructure and agriculture were amounted to P456.8 million.
Department of Social Welfare and Development also prepared assistance to be given to said affected areas, a standby funds, food packs and non-food items utilized in the aftermath of Typhoon Ineng. Search and rescue still ongoing for the missing people due to typhoon Ineng. IMAGE/Manny Palmero