A revision (UPDATE) from previous article ‘Visit website care skin products and hair: Care natural product skin‘
Taking care of your skin with natural Vitamins and minerals. An affordable natural ways, yet effective to take care of your skin. This is also helpful for my next article “how to prolong your make up. The foundation, concealer and powder edition“.
You don’t need to spend so much to achieve a nice skin.
I recommend: My Mask for exfoliation: Body Shop Blue Corn Mask. Moisturizer: Hada Labo Whitening + Hydration Mositurizer(blue in color)
“Taking care of your skin: A Combination and Oily skin edition”
1. Drink plenty of water to keep your body and skin hydrated. Vitamins and Minerals intake is important too especially Vitamin C which is responsible for protection and repair our body and skin.
2. Reduce or STOP the consumption of red meat(beef, pork,veal) and chicken meat. Eat fish and/or seafoods, healthier choice!
Eat more vegetables and fruits. My usual breakfast and diner is a bowl of whole-uncooked-rolled oats with soya milk.
3. Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week. This helps to remove dry and dead skin and lessen the production of sebum/oils.
4. Scrub every night if needed with fine salt mixed with 100% virgin olive oil after removing your make up and/or wash your face with mild facial cleanser.
5. Moisturize skin every night. I prefer light gel or milk type of moisturizer.
6. Mix lemon juice + fine salt + water in a spray bottle. Then spray all over your bare face. This a bit drying so make sure that I don’t have work or appointment for a day. This helps to reduce oil/sebum production. Lemon juice helps to tighten your skin and whiten with regular use.
Follow me on instagram: inouematsumoto