Huge blast at Front of Italian consulate, kills 1– A huge blast, caught everybody’s attention early in the morning.
In the middle of city’s peaceful day, a major incident happened, ISIS claims responsibility for blast.
A very fresh bomb explosion early in the morning at the front of Italian consulate in central Cairo, Egypt, Saturday.
Explosion creates chaos and alarmed everybody around the building.
The building is in of the busiest intersections in Cairo, though it was closed at the time.
The huge explosion generates distraction, thus, caused damage to the building’s facade.
Some of the underground water pipes were also affected which caused certain flood all around the area.
Islamic State ‘behind blast’ at Italian consulate in Cairo.
A tweet from a Twitter account linked to IS said Muslims should stay away from sites like the consulate, as they are “legitimate targets” for strikes, according to BBC report.
Explosion affects and injured some people around the area.
According to the report, the blast killed one person and caused wounded people including two police officers.
The responsible of the explosion was said to be the Anti-government Islamist groups, who are fighting against President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.
According to Egyptian security official, an explosion has damaged the building housing, Italian Consulate in downtown Cairo.
It was just last month, three persons were killed and identified Hisham Barakat, Egypt public prosecutor, was killed of the same case.
Details upon the blast and the cost of damaged in the building is still on process.
As of now, the city’s authorities made its legal action to solve the said case, implemented investigation.
Emergency response took place after the huge explosion at the front of Italian consulate in central Cairo, Egypt.