UPDATED: Best psychic predictions 2016 personally pick for this year, some events are political and media-driven as we knew it.
Both Political predictions and Science timeline in 2016
Several psychic predictions for 2016 posted in 2014 from New prophecy.
- Largest Anti-Nuclear Protests in History Take Place in Europe and America – Base 7 dating: April 2016.
- Jeb Bush will win the American Election in 2016 and Hillary Clinton is a potential winner.
- Unrest and Riots Break Out in London – Base 7 dating: April 2016.
- Attempted Assassination of U.S. President Barack Obama – Base 7 dating: March 2016.
The first hotel in space -This year sees Russian space group, Energiya, launching the world’s first space hotel in partnership with US firm Orbital Technologies. Capable of housing up to seven people, it offers spectacular views of the Earth and includes a menu crafted by celebrity chefs. It also functions as a possible emergency refuge for astronauts from the International Space Station.
The International Lunar Observatory begins operations -The International Lunar Observatory (ILO) is a collaboration between two companies – Moon Express and the International Lunar Observatory Association. The project is both scientific and commercial.
Best psychic predictions in 2014. Did it really happen?
Natural disasters major earthquakes may occur in which many prognosticators seem to agree this 2014, trailing with snow prediction for winter and gender issue.
The top 5 predictions for 2014 according to renowned psychic Sidney Friedman who’s accurately predicted some of the world’s biggest events over the last 15 years.
- Edward Snowden will return to the United States and will NOT face trial.
- Pope Francis announces plans for a visit to North America. Chicago will be one of the destinations. (And although it’s been revealed the Pope will visit the Middle East for two days, the trip actually will extend to four days.)
- A fusion of resources, a major collaboration between China and the United States is announced. It most likely will regard energy and assistance for developing countries.
- A major pipeline, not for oil, but for water is announced.
- A shock wave, perhaps literally or perhaps figuratively, is felt in Russia
These are the random predictions of 2014
- Climate Change: The polar ice caps are going to make the news, as will other climate developments – more powerful storms than ever, as well as droughts, and record heat waves.
- Snow falls in southern Florida.
- A major delay occurs in the Oscar telecast.
- Queen Elizabeth takes seriously ill in the springtime.
- Obama will slowly be stripped of power before his 2016 exit, but we will be kept in the dark.
- Gay pride parade terrorism in the summertime, at several venues beginning in Midwest.