Best psychic predictions 2014 personally pick for this year, some events are political and media-driven as we knew it.
Natural disasters major earthquakes may occur in which many prognosticators seem to agree this 2014, trailing with snow prediction for winter and gender issue.
The top 5 predictions for 2014 according to renowned psychic Sidney Friedman who’s accurately predicted some of the world’s biggest events over the last 15 years.
- Edward Snowden will return to the United States and will NOT face trial.
- Pope Francis announces plans for a visit to North America. Chicago will be one of the destinations. (And although it’s been revealed the Pope will visit the Middle East for two days, the trip actually will extend to four days.)
- A fusion of resources, a major collaboration between China and the United States is announced. It most likely will regard energy and assistance for developing countries.
- A major pipeline, not for oil, but for water is announced.
- A shock wave, perhaps literally or perhaps figuratively, is felt in Russia
These are the random predictions of 2014
- Climate Change: The polar ice caps are going to make the news, as will other climate developments – more powerful storms than ever, as well as droughts, and record heat waves.
- Snow falls in southern Florida.
- A major delay occurs in the Oscar telecast.
- Queen Elizabeth takes seriously ill in the springtime.
- Obama will slowly be stripped of power before his 2016 exit, but we will be kept in the dark.
- Gay pride parade terrorism in the summertime, at several venues beginning in Midwest.